Monday, November 7, 2011

Frustration, Life?

11/7/11 Hello (*´;ェ;`*)
Sighh..today was just terrible (>_<) . Lol this is such an understatement (。>。<。), I am so at lost in life and its meaning, not only that but also to my surroundings (◎_◎;) . Today, in cooking class, I got into an argument with this one girl (/□\*)・゜. I hate having arguments, they always leave me in a bad mood for the rest of the day..but I swear she was blaming me when it is not my problem, and when I tried to help her nicely, she got all miffy and jerky with me (>.>) super pissed me off. I seriously want to get out my cooking class (┳◇┳), it is so mundane and dreary without any of my good friends, perhaps, I should have taken AP Bio..ehh, nahhh I don't really want any more stress for my senior year, I mean I still got college applications to do (x_x;), holy mackerel sighh...plus i gotta manage my status.
By status I mean, I am in the top 10 of my senior class lolz, it is not that high I am only 10, at the bottom of the rung if I do poorly, I get kick off (TT.TT)I can't let that happen, I mean I don't really have cool officers status from school clubs eg president of Key Club etc. This is pretty much what I got left beside some other clubs that I am somewhat active in...I should have been more active in my school activities. Ahhh, I just hope I get into a good University/College. Wish me luck~
AP Art was better than I expected (*´▽`*) though at times I get lonely ((´д`)). Me and friend N. --we sit in an island far away from our other friends, when sometimes my friend N. has to leave art class because she has a tennis game, superrr saddd and lonely (´A`。)..well there is this one dude that sits diagonal from our group table, I am terrible at making new friends cuz I am superrrah shyy. But now, I think it gotten better? We communicate at least once in a while lolz though I think he likes to talk to N. better cuz she is more approachable I guess? loolz Right now I am doing watercolour on European pears that my teacher brought in from his backyard. Hopefully it can turn out nice ^_^
(。・ω・。)ノ♡ I love winter, however, I just hate going to school on such a cooold day and also if it rains ( TДT) makes it a doubly horrid day. I would love to watch the coldness from a window, sipping my nice hot tea and just relaxing with a good book/manga or just drawing (●´∀`●) hahah What bout you?
~Oh yah, i upgrade this blog, do you like? hmm, I was thinking of changing the template again, it's a bit too girly for me? hahah, i got another post, i was meaning to upload but never got the chance so yah, expect it soon--if i am not forgetful :D Catcha later, gotta sleep (。-ω-)zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment