Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 22, 2012: Hello :)

For the past 20 minutes I been trying to fix my blog template and such and try to make it all spiffy. lol. (.3.) I will come back later to fix it again. By the way, I am typing this from my new iPad. Maybe that's why it is not working?



Wow, it is kind of hard to believe but I finally graduate from high school and soon I shall be attending college. (・□・;)And the fact that I won't be seeing and hanging out regularly with my close friends, we're all going to different colleges. One of my closest friends N. has been friends with me since the day we met in 8th grade in art last period and we graduated from high school where we attended AP Art for our Senior Year also in our last period.(^▽^)how ironic right? Coincidence ? (>๏ฝ™<)kekeke maybe? I am glad I met her if I haven't met her and my other friend, I am not sure if I would still be here with all my sanity attached. I hope in the future we will remain friends, even if we don't I will still cherish our friendship. (⌒▽⌒)☆



However my other friend, N.N. who is also attending the same college as me, I haven't heard from her in the longest time, ever since we graduated. I guess what my friends and what she said was true, "After high school, I am not gonna keep in xontact with you guys" .. Sighh...Is it terrible of me being so hopefully that she would change her mind? I still want to keep our friendship because she been with me a lot even when I am a crappy person vice versa. was everything all for nought? (; ̄ะด ̄)Sometimes I am such an idiot, fufufu.



On the other hand, my friend Hoang came back to the U.S. recently. He got to go to Vietnam xD So luckyyy, I want to go out of the country, soooo jealous! have you guys been out of the country? I want to go to a lots places such Japan, China, Korea, Russia, Egypt and etc. To become a traveller is awesome, but I imagine it must be difficult to be moving continual to place to place like a nomad. However you will be able to see many new places and of course the people and culture. not to mention the food ;P

๐ŸŒป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿต Gotta sleep, catcha on the flip side ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿต

No comments:

Post a Comment