Saturday, January 21, 2012

OP#3 Back to School/ Office Aide

Hello (^ _ ^)/

How are you? School has been very tiresome for me, probably cuz I am used to sleeping until 10 ish when I am not learning to drive. Not to mention, on tuesday, the first day back to school, my english teacher made my class write a time essay. (▼へ▼メ)Are you kidding me?!? What the heck…yeah and additionally if it wasn’t bad enough today we had a 90+ multiple choice, but it doesn’t count for points. (* ̄m ̄) Waste of my life…But at least the topic I do get, we are supposed to write about this play called “Death of A Salesman” and explain why this should be called a tragedy. It was really interesting (。・ω・。) though muy triste (;へ:)In the depth of it, it’s true that even common simple man is fallible to the points of tragedy, not just the great men.

For this semester, I would be an Office Aide though I am starting to regret that I should have ask my art teacher if he want me as his aide. Humm, well it’s okay though, the office people are decent, so are my fellow office aides. Though today was really sad. (´∩`。) One of the office aide girl, Brenda (junior) found out today in first period (after teaching us novices how to get ices for the health office) her sister was ran over by a car on her way to high school. Her sister ended up in the E.R, and Brenda was really shaken up by it and she couldn’t focus on her filing so I help her do it.

Honestly, I don’t know what to say to her. I mean what could you possibly say to a person after her sister got ran over. I felt like a horrible person because of the lacking of words that I wish that I could have comfort her but I don’t know how to.. I just wish that I could have made it better but I guess it’s better than me saying something meaningless and superficial? mmhh…have you ever felt a lacking of what to say? just a loss of words? Then again, I have been a loner for 4 years–terrrible at conversations/comforting people. If you were in my position what would you do?

Word of the Day: Oenophile (EE-nuh-fyl)

Meaning: (Noun) A person who enjoys wine, especially a connoisseur. From Greek “oinos” = wine and “phile” = love.

This reminds me of this television show called “The New Adventures of Old Christine” where the main character Christine goes through her life after a failed marriage and raising her son with comical antics/jokes/puns–her idiotic persona/demeanor really cracks me up. Not to mention how close-minded she really is, she also tries hard to pursue in love but it has failed multiple times, which made me realized it’s no wonder that she is an oenophile :P

animated gifs pandas 6

chibi panda ~

Song of the Day: LM.C — OH MY JULIET

awesome song ~ that I have been listening to since 9th grade (^(I)^)

animated gifs pandas 10

more panda <3

MySpace/Hi5 Thanks Glitter Graphics/Friendster/hi5 glitter/comment hi5

so adorable~

1 comment:

  1. naawww..reading your post, I feel like going back in time and have a schooldays again xD

    ReplyDelete